• How do I enter the competition?
• Will I be charged for entering?
• How are the prizes funded?
• How much airtime can I win?
• What are my chances of winning?
• How can I get more entries?
• Can I win more than once?
• How are winners picked and announced?
• How long has the competition been running for?
• Will you give me airtime if I ask for it?
• Is the competition affiliated with a service provider?
• What do you do with my details?
• Can I enter from any country?
ehtime.co.za is accessible from all countries. However, airtime prizes are only available for South African cellular providers and winners can also only receive SMS to South African cellphone numbers. If you do not have a South African cellphone number then you will not be able to win. However if you are overseas and able to receive SMS to a South African cellphone number then you will be able to win airtime in the competition.• Can I complain about not winning airtime?
I would like to ask something else...